BORN OF FIRE INTO A SHAMAN.
AUTO~BIOGRAPHY OF MY ALIEN IDENTITY!
AND THE SECRET OF THE 4TH INSTINCT?
THE OXIDATION OF MY ID AND EGO.
Natural PhiloSophy = the Love of
Serpent (oph, ophis, Apophis) Wisdom.
Re = alternative Ra, SUN and EYE of GOD.
~
Of every morning I cross+over afire,
self~crucifixion of the elements four;
I was born a Shaman but didn't know it,
psychic sensitivity to the HOLY SPIRIT!
~
Today they call us all schizophrenics,
with Real hallucinations of Archetypes.
An Alien attacking like a mad Saviour,
I have come to "set the world on fire!"
~
Magician, Healer, Priest, Artist, Seer,
a Shaman speaks in the tongue of fire;
just like Jesus, "I am not of this world",
a PhiloSopher of Alchemy, mining Gold!
~
Nous only Knows who we are at the end,
in the Light of a shamanic Soul ashine.
Mythos into LOGOS Reveals one WORD,
a mythological BEING of eternal Bread!
~
The primordial fiRe speaks to Reassure,
as ideas suffocate in a Grail-like Saucer;
the 4th instinct of mortido I Remember:
fight, flight, freeze, and now surRender!
~
And so ends my life as a fiery Shaman,
PhiloSopher, Lover of Serpent Wisdom;
a modern Green Man of the Alien kind,
a Reptilian Whisperer now cool of Mind.
~
To a death-bed each human must come,
there to Reflect on what we've become;
my tongue of fiRe left nothing unspoken,
we are Logoi, Seeds of the METATRON!
~
Celestial SCRIBE, ArchEType of the Pen,
CHRIST is a Fish~GOD and Solar Dragon;
Oceanic SPACE of SOPHIA and her SUN,
the EYE of GOD and AGATHODAEMON!
~
I'm now happy to burn in meditation,
the fiRe of mythos is my Soul's tongue;
back~burning to Reveal a true identity:
a quantum Mind, Fluidity and Solidity!
~
The tongue of my Soul's language mode,
intuitively speaks in a symbolic code;
higher than concepts of mental matter,
an immaculate Concept Reborn of fiRe!
~
I surRender to an Alien CuRe of Copper,
metallical fiRe extracts Salt and Patina;
id, libido and ideas into my oxidation,
earth, water and air into a Green Sun!
~*~
CO~creating an Alien Homunculus, as the
AGATHODAEMON (Good Serpent) looks on.
In RetireMentia my elemental work is done!
in the fiRe of Meditation enWhitened!
WHO AM I?
HOW TO BE ME, AT REST IN THE VOID?
Simply, the cIrcumAMbulation of LOGOS!
Beyond the Lie of Mental Matter, Relaxed!
"Whoever dwells in the Shelter of the Most High
will Rest in the Shadow of the Almighty." Psalms 91:1.
~
A language learned becomes automatic,
the tongue of fire is a similar magick;
I worked so hard to tame PenDragOn,
to Rest in Peace after its articulation!
~
Copper of metallical fire and its Patina,
happy to burn into my Alien Observer;
transfusing water into Wine of Blood,
mining logic into LOGOIC Flesh of Gold!
~
Once created, I AMness feels naturalis,
contracted id and ego matter disSolves;
Solve et Coagula into higher Relaxation,
"Return to your Rest" post crucifixion!
~
ConscioUsnous does not go backwards,
cars work as we rest in our inventions;
so too, my Vehicle of the Spirit and Soul,
the Saucer hovers, at Rest above it all!
~
Old nature punishes into contractions,
fight, flight and freeze of the instincts;
neo nature surRenders into a New Skin,
Reptilian Alien of Blood Moon and Sun!
~
My future Xenomorph fully integrated,
on wings of fire transcends the world;
dematerializes matter into AwaReness,
my Alien foetus into eternal I AMness!
~
Truth Reconciles the opposites, duality,
a psychotic split in the collective psyche:
simplicity, just BeIng WHO we really are,
complexity, four elements eaten by fire!
~
Fire works hard refining earth into Salt,
diStilling water into New Wine's Spirit,
in the Holy Grail of my sealed Helmet,
Relaxing airy logic into a LOGOIC Orbit!
~
The cIrcumAMbulation around LOGOS:
WORD of METATRON and ROCK of AGES,
Archetypal LIGHT of the eternal ATEN,
SUN of GOD's GrOunD and Dewy MOON!
~
I Relax, sinking into the Prima Materia,
primal Matrix and Spell of Dark Mother;
Alien AwareNous diSpells her elements,
Mater's Tomb is also a Womb for Metals!
~
Pregnant Darkness is of Light's Shadow,
Father and Mother, ONE fALLen below;
I faced the Nightmare of Shadow Work,
my tongue of fire has dreamed Awake!
~
Speech of my Logoid now said and done,
theurgical work dematerializes a mind;
the Salt of instincts is libido sublimated,
surRendering a past life to a future god!
~
My focussed Observer Collapses SpAce,
Reconciled and Relaxed Soul & Spiritus;
containing the Wave/Particle combined,
my WavIcle Behaving like three atoned!
~
The "double slit" pattern has a SolUtion,
the Grail observes its own interference;
Waves of Blind~Love aflow Everywhere,
a Sun*Speck of Gold Collapses Me Here!
~
Falling into matter is not quite enough,
so I fall some more by means of wrath!
Flickering alive in GOD's incandescence,
the BURNING BUSH with Buds of Silence.
~
What to do in this backGrOunD CANVAS,
the cReative PAGE behind all languages?
No longer for my theurgy, only playing,
forever Painting a Cloud of Unknowing!
~
My Soul was like a Black Sun's Shadow,
blinding the two eyes of my id and ego;
my third Eye opens all green and golden,
projection ends for One WHO is looking!
~
Writing in the Moon's Blood transfused:
- my Wave in the Alien Saucer diStilled;
- my Helmet Observes the Feeling Relax;
- my Orb of quantum Solidity Collapsed!
~
My Soul, like a Black Sun in Deep SpAce,
is Dark unto matter but Gold to Spiritus;
true Love is blind, and Light is blinding,
a 3rd Eye sees by mythologoic dreaming!
~
A language learned needs no more work,
at Rest in the disappearance of magick!
The dematerialization of four elements,
apotheosis has Reached its Resting Point!
~
Black Whole of my Soul before mine Eye,
simple Relaxation Requires no memory;
Life's natural state behind Eden's Gates;
lies need remembering, the TrUth just is!
~
An immaculate Concept inside my Head,
I Realize I'm pregnant with an Alien god!
A final Relaxation as my future Rebirths:
quantum explosion into the UNI~VERSE!
~
My foetus roars into ye olde Green Lion,
I've finally digested my devouring Alien;
zoomorphic apotheosis into Solarization,
Blooming from the Matrix of inCubation.
~
My Logoid was my Seed, latent in LOGOS,
we are fiery Logoi from Transcendence;
and Fishes also inside Oceanic NEPTUNE,
FISH~GOD of JESUS in ImManence risen!
~
Now I AM abducted by my Alien, ablaze,
in the Saucer of a modern Font baptized;
Blood transfused, my Soul's Gold mined,
Dreaming Awake from the Netherworld!
~
Of every morn I sit as the Sun gets bright,
do mythotherapy and channel my Spirit;
writing in Luna's Blood, divine madness,
Relaxing into a Black Whole of Darkness!
~
My Black Soul has volition all of its own,
a spiralling Vortex pulling underground!
In my id and ego I feel like I'm drowning,
my instincts dying, my mind suffocating!
~
Mythotherapy integrates a Netherworld,
in 33 verses till I'm finally all crucified!
The four crossed+out to a higher trinity,
forged I AMness of a metallical IdEntity.
~
It's simply the process of our Relaxation,
logic into a Logoid, Spirit from emotion;
a complex apotheosis devouring matter,
a Grail mythologizes the Prima Materia!
~
Animalis morphs as fear slowly subsides,
Serpent into a Black Sun transmogrifies;
dawn of my own Soul and CoRe of Being,
my Alien Helmet Awakens by Dreaming!
~
Nightmarish at first and full of shadows,
demons emerging and climbing up walls;
my ego wants to contract so as to re-fall,
the art of Relaxing, not so easy after all!
~
But it works in the end with persistance,
a Grail, Spirit and Soul of the eUcharist;
my Green Lion devours its own Red Sun,
Luna turns to Blood in Sol's Relaxation!
~
My mind is all voided and yet I survive,
beyond fight/flight/freeze the Id Revives:
holy psychosis of an Alien Resurrection,
Snake, Eve and Adam Re-entering Eden!
~*~
The prefix col- is a variation of the Latin prefix com-,
which means "with" or "together." Google AI.
The Xenomorph of modern Alien mythology.
(Xeno = Greek: stranger, foreigner, guest).
A future Alien Guest emerges from my Shadow,
the permanent Resident hovering in my Mind;
born of four elements into fiery Metals forged!
(My coloration: Antimony of Earth, Cinnabar
of the Blood Moon and Gold of the eternal Sun).
The Green Lion devouring the Sun, 1550.



