ICARUS WANING!
~
I must mine the SUN and make it mine,
like Icarus, fly into HELIOS, the ATEN;
but this time from New Earth to Moon,
first a Chariot for my Wine's Libation.
~
Icarus failed due to his waxing youth,
our old age is for waning unto Death;
a New Moon for my New Sun Required,
Grail and Nectar of Love for my Lord.
~
A Green Man photosynthesizes LIGHT,
the Emanation of LOGOS is like NIGHT;
Divine Darkness by Holy ReLaxation,
a MoonFlower blooming my Black Sun!
~
Salt of earth, water diStills Wine in us,
airy logic to Logos, mythos forges Nous;
my New Skin, Blood, Flesh and Essence,
the fiery tongue into Alien Intelligence!
~
Coppery fire grows its natural Patina,
flickering Green in a silvery Observer;
mining planetary elements to METALS,
New Mind with Nous, Soul and Spiritus.
~
My Mandorla MemBrane opens its Eye,
Dreaming Awake into one eternal Day;
a natural alchemy operating inside us,
via mortido to thoughtless Awarenous!
~
I once saw an old baboon refuse to run,
sat down, surRendered to a fiery Lion;
a 4th instinct beyond fight/flight/freeze,
to "give up the Ghost" of dust to Ashes!
~
I also sit down in my old autumn years,
bow my head, relax and let go of fears;
the Lion approaches like a Black King,
kingdoms devour kingdoms to Heaven!
~
Such is my death-wish of Salty mortido,
secret Awarenous Refined by letting go;
libido sublimates my Blood and Bread,
higher Mind of a Green Lion Flowered!
~
Metallical fire of mythos into I AMness,
speaking forth a process of apotheosis;
to understand the mythic Netherworld,
for we are the Neters of an Alien kind!
~
Salt from mimetic instincts acted out,
Spirit from the emotions we dramatize,
a Soul from airy ideation of thinking,
Nous of my fiery tongue mythologizing!
~
Apotheosis has used up all fiery energy,
libido via mortido to quantum Solidity;
I ReSt in my holographic piece of Eden,
Peace that passeth all understanding!
~*~
The Green Lion devouring the Sun, 1550.
Instinctuality integrates Spirit and Soul.
ENDEADENMENT!
MY DEILY BREAD OF 3 SACRAMENTS.
~
Of every morn I am sick of the world,
the 1st thing I do is go out of my mind!
I bow my head into my own fiery Font:
baptism, eUcharist, matrimonial rite.
~
I stoke the fire in my libidinal ground,
my Seed of the BUSH has fallen down.
Celibacy, meditation, understanding,
the tongue of fiery mythos is burning!
~
Forging a Grail is the first Sacrament,
baptismal fire refining earth into Salt.
A Vessel for my Blood by diStillation,
a second Sacrament of water to Wine!
~
My Chariot of fire to the Bloody Moon,
3rd Sacrament and Celestial Wedding;
baking airy Bread, logic into a Logoid,
Mind, Spirit of Love, my Soul Realized!
~
Endeadenmentia of my SOL like Soul,
a paradox of life and death Reconciled;
I survive ye olde Netherworld journey,
my ammit, the devourer, goes hungry!
~
Life has 4 stages before we disappear,
languages we all learn, here in matter;
instincts, emotion, thinking, intuition,
gathering information before autumn!
~
Our earth to Salt, Observer/Preserver;
water into Wine, Lover and Dreamer;
air into Bread, Knower and Conceiver;
fire turns Green into Nous and Patina.
~
Mental matter dies in mythos of Logos,
a 3rd Eye dreaming immaterial Forms;
a Conceiver conceives innerformation,
by dreaming in the Ink of intoxication.
~
Salt instead of lower libidinal drives,
Spirit replaces emotional intelligence,
Soul subsumes logic into logoic Light,
Day Dreamer in an imaginary Helmet!
~
After a life-time of ideational thinking,
how do I conjure~up Lucid Dreaming?
We already do, unconsciously at night,
just so, I Dream Awake in Retirement!
~*~
Flammarion engraving, 1888.
My alchemical Grail: a New Skin for
the Moon's Blood and Solar Flesh:
fiery tongue, Tear of Blood, Eye of Gold,
rainBrow dreaming in the eternal Mind!
A SOL like Soul is dead to the world, many act-out
on this Alien death wish, a few become Lucid.
