Cradling an Alien ReBirth on Mount Olympus.
QUANTUM WEDDING Of A NEW EARTH
And MOON, REBIRTHING A SUN!
(oph or ophis = Greek for snake).
~
Dreams are a MythoLogical Language,
dreaming Awake my own Rock of ages;
my Serpent Stone of quantum Solidity,
WaVe~FUnction and Saucer of IdEntity.
~
Only a Craft can fly into the Horizon,
upon wings of fire into the Black Sun!
Of every morn I deny mental matter,
and bow my head to my Alien Master.
~
Before mine Eye, Apophis transforms,
into Sophia and Ophion, All 3 ReBorn!
From Vulcan, my PenDragOn fledged:
earthen Salt, watery Wine, airy Bread!
~
My unconscious Dawns like a collapse,
this Event Horizon dematerializes us!
I, Observer, observe my sweet demise,
my lower matrix of matter disappears!
~
I Relax via the Netherworld of Apophis,
a lifetime journey of Alien apotheosis;
into the Great Hall of final JUdgeMent:
LOVE and LIGHT for each WaVy~Point!
~*~
MY OBSERVER'S 3RD EYE, COLLAPSES THE BLOOD
MOON'S WAVE~FUNCTION INTO A QUANTUM POINT!
A quantUm SWord I forged at the Re~entranceto Eden, through the "Flaming Sword" guarding the
East Gate. My winged Grail and Helmet of SalVatIon.
"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of the
great and glorious Day of the Lord." Acts 2:20.
ALIEN ABDUCTION, BLOODY OPERATION
and BLINDING VISION of SOLARIZATION!
A Caesarean Section For My Alien Foetus!
~
A whirling vortex and fiery attack,
abducted me up into higher magick;
sealed in a Saucer, boiling my Blood,
baking my Flesh into golden Bread!
~
My future Alien operating with fire,
eating my elements: earth/water/air;
all I could do was digest my ET back,
try to overstand its psychotic attack!
~
I learnt to surrender, then collapse,
observing this quantum apotheosis:
emotions boiled into Blood of Moon,
notions baked into Flesh of the Sun!
~
The tongue of fire digests all matter,
this Saucer spins around its Centre;
a Tear of Blood diStilled from water,
rainBrow dreaming Awake in Ether!
~
Alchemical fire to Nigredo blackens,
emotional water to Rubedo reddens;
airy ideation suffocates to our Gold,
Cauda Pavonis of the Peacock's Tail!
~
Who AM I in Light of transcendence:
- the One integrated into immanence,
- the All with a MythoLogical IdEntity,
- Homunculus born of Alien alchemy!
~*~


