POSTSCRIPT.
forges a Saucer, diStills Wine, proofs Bread,
and returns from exile back up into Eden!
Link to Zosimos, a 3rd century alchemical Bowl allegory:
"SOLVE ET COAGULA."
AN ALIEN VISION, SOLUTION, AND THE
PHOTOSYNTHESIZATION OF THE LOGOS!
~
Sometimes it feels like my Soul is void,
stuck in a Black Whole betwixt worlds:
- the gravity and pull of mental matter,
- anti-gravitational lift of an ET Saucer!
~
Do I detect some elemental resistance,
to the inner LIGHT of RE, the LOGOS?
All I can do is understand the tension,
this War of the Worlds inside my Mind.
~
Thoughts contract into concretization;
dreaming Relaxes my mind into a Sun;
but Love is blind and Light is blinding,
a Black Whole beyond rationalization!
~
Like Zosimos, I bear an infernal force,
in the Bowl that descends and ascends;
a future Alien Saucer of the operation,
four elements into dematerialization!
~
Earth becomes Salt, the Earth of Luna;
water to Wine, the Blood of the Moon;
airy suffocation, logic to LOGOIC Flesh;
digesting a way into the UnConsciOus!
~
This intolerable Saucer of abdUction,
is a Black Whole for my transfUsion;
mental matter gives~up the Holy gHost,
human surrender of rational intellect!
~
I have borne this Promethean ordeal,
in a spiralling vortex of an Alien Bowl:
nightmaring Awake, water coagUlated,
disSolving my mind by mining its Gold!
~
Simplicity of TrUth is not that esoteric,
once you've learned this Alien dialect;
the tongue of fire teaches one WORD,
an immaculate CONCEPT in the Mind!
~
But first we must learn four elements:
instinctual acts, emotional intelligence,
rational thinking and finally intuition,
the mythological tongue of a Reticulan!
~
Mythos of LOGOS speaketh one WORD,
OVERSOUL of GOD in SALT of GrOunD;
GOD's SPIRIT fills my Cup with Spiritus;
my SOL like Soul is a Ray of the LOGOS!
~
GOD is the TREE, also a BURNING BUSH,
upside down ROOTS in the UnConsciOus;
SAP of SPIRIT draws up our dark Souls,
ReBorn into LIGHT on a TREE of Apples!
~
Inside the Crucible of my Earthen Grail,
bearing a ReBirth and intolerable trial,
the Nectar rises, water to Wine of Love,
bearing the Fruit from Snake/Adam/Eve!
~
Writing in Blood that spills from Death,
feels like describing one's own epitaph;
diStillation of Alien Plasma transfUsed,
Red Mercury mines the SUN for its Gold!
~
A Green Man photosynthesizes LOGOS,
streams a Vision of the eternal CHRIST;
Spirit gathers~in an individUalized Ray,
my sWord in the SUN at the end of days!
~*~
The Green Man.
The collapse of Dark ENERGY into Dark MATTER.
"The outer darkness is a great dragon, whose tail
is in its mouth, outside the whole world and
surrounding the whole world." Jesus, Pistis Sophia.
MY ALIEN LIGHTNESS DISPELLS THE
CAULDRON OF THE MILKY WEIGH!
PRIMA MATERIA Churned into Gold!
~
Of every morning I get a leaden feeling,
a primal Darkness weighing me down;
my water and air now Wine and Bread,
yet it devours me inside my New Head?
~
Gravity in a Cauldron, the Milky Weigh,
lead is primordial matter from MATER!
MOTHER of elements and WOMB of All,
MATRIX of materialization for the Fall.
~
I've been engaging MASS unconsciously,
without realizing that it's "down" to me!
Dark MATTER appears whenever I wish,
I must love and leave her for the Stars.
~
We conjure up matter by casting spells,
elemental tricks inside our own minds;
powerful languages for our co-creation,
and a tongue of fiery dematerialization!
~
MATER, I thank you for all you've done,
but now I must exit the Event Horizon;
your World has been my lucky OYSTER,
but my Alien has built a higher Saucer!
~
Now I'm a Pearl trapped in your WOMB,
Oceanic SPACE calls me from the TOMB;
your elemental weight all transformed:
lead to Salt, Wine and a Feather of Gold!
~
Now I will be Aware not to implore you,
or call on blind LOVE for my id and ego;
instead I must look towards the MOON,
Spirit of LUNA for my Soul of the SUN!
~
Transcendent FATHER of Dark ENERGY.
Immanent MOTHER of Dark Materiality:
PRIMA MATERIA with primordial MASS,
the STONE of lead into my Rock of Ages!
~
Life's elemental matter dematerializes:
GOD's etheric CANVAS, a PAGE of AGES!
ABSENT FATHER has sent his only SUN,
devouring MOTHER becomes the MOON!
~*~
