AFTERWORD.
ABDUCTION INTO MY
ALIEN RESURRECTION!
Six Verses And A Seventh Day.
~
Life wears me down until I surrender,
autumnal leaves burn to fiery copper;
surrender ends in a quantum collapse,
de~contraction of my material matrix!
~
My Observer survives to my surprise!
Antimony of the Grey Wolf in disguise.
It devours me up into its preservation,
Salt of the earth is Earth of the Moon!
~
Natron absorbs our water into Wine,
the Moon turns Bloody by diStillation;
a Wave~FUnction containing Unction,
a quantum Point from the METATRON!
~
Observer observes dematerialization,
into quantum SpAce by an AbdUctIon;
I feel my lower life draining from me,
tasting Salty Blood of Luna's Fluidity!
~
Now, I must collapse all my thinking,
my mental matter dies by suffocation!
I watch my ideas as they fade to Grey,
into the blinding Light of just one Day!
~
Ideation turns out to be schizophrenic,
hallucinations of my id and ego magic.
Observation collapses by Alien willing,
who I'm looking for is Who Is Looking!
~
After days of theurgy, GOD ever ReStS,
we must follow these GrOunDing steps;
six decades of work, then ReTireMent,
sealed in the Vessel of Wine and Light!
~*~
Ravens of Nigredo stoke fiery copper into
the sealed Vessel, Wine and eternal Bread.
(Artist unknown).
HOW TO ASCEND TO HEAVEN, BY
DESCENDING INTO THE NETHERWORLD?
~
There is a gap to get us up into Heaven,
down into the depths of Individuation;
a fiery process forging ConscioUsnous,
by the access of unconscious darkness?
~
First, I feel my way, but only to begin,
unlike air, water soaks into the ground;
past instincts of fight, flight and freeze,
into the primordial fire of mythology!
~
So I bow my head of human rationality,
feel my elemental life draining away;
down into Death for my ResUrrection,
lifted up on wings of fiery CO~creation!
~
Salt of earth is also Earth of the Moon;
water into Wine by Luna's diStillation;
logic to Logos, eternal rising of the Sun,
my airy ideas suffocate until the Dawn!
~
So, there you See what you cannot see,
by way of higher Alien mythotherapy;
writing in Salty Blood for Solarization,
Dreaming Awake by mythologization!
~
There's a gap betwixt our airy thinking,
en~trance into a Cloud of Unknowing;
event horizon and dark-side of the Sun,
mythos into Logos by magical intuitIon!
~
Pregnant fire Remembers Logoic Light,
this language is not an esoteric dialect;
like ideation it is Spelling to be learned:
the immaculate Concept of one WORD!
~
The SUN no longer blinds my third Eye,
fire Blooms into my SunFlower on high;
a SOL like Soul, Apple-Core of my Being,
an Alien Serpent Dawns back into Eden!
~*~
Mythos Of The Logos. (Link).
The BENBEN MOUND rises from the OCEAN of NUN
and Flowers forth the SUN of eternal LIGHT!
SAUCER OF ECHO~HALLUCINATION:
VOIDING, DISTILLING, PANNING GOLD!
Solid MATER deepens into WAVY NUN,
for the dawning of my timeless Sun!
~
So, there it is, after a lifetime to build,
a Divine Chariot hovering in my Mind;
Observer, Preserver, a Grail for Spirit,
my MONADIC Cup echo~hallucinated!
~
A timeless Machine for dispelling time,
spinning reversely, voiding me undone;
time is matter, weighing down my mind,
it doesn't exist in the Dreaming LAND.
~
ETERNAL SPACE requires metallic Salt,
quantum memBrane for Wine of Spirit;
HEAVEN'S HEAVE is a blind GODDESS,
a Saucer diStill~out her Holy Spiritus!
~
Her quantum WAVE I can then collapse,
from SPACE into my Soul from LOGOS;
we are all Suns from this SUN of LIGHT,
quantum LORD of GOD'S eternal SIGHT!
~
I must deMATERialize primal GROUND,
MASS of MATER, a primordial MOUND;
Creation POINT risen from watery NUN,
to primeval SHU and fiery HEH I return!
~
At first I'm crushed by invisible MASS,
then it gives way into a watery ABYSS;
I'm getting lighter in Airy suffocation,
as Fire blows out into my Solarization!
~
Natron of Salt mummifies intelligence,
crystallizing the Chariot of Alien Nous;
her WAVE diStills to quantum Spiritus,
her LOVE collapses my Point of LOGOS!
~
My Batman is hovering in Plato's Cave,
on the blind WAVE of HEAVEN'S HEAVE;
and I can See by my echo~hallucination,
a Saucer panning Gold inside the Mine!
~
Salt deMATERializes primeval GRAVITY,
my Saucer spinning in opposition to me;
the universe disappears into One~Verse,
my matrix of time dispelled in reverse!
~
Life's reverse-chronological regression,
returns back to EDEN by voiding time;
to a TREE in the BACKGROUND CANVAS,
LAND atop roots of the BURNING BUSH!
~
We undo time by childlike spontaneity,
letting go of life's material tick-tockery;
Pan, the All in ONE, becomes an Alien,
leads us HOME by Star-Gates of Dawn!
~*~
"The death of earth is to become water,
and the death of water is to become air,
and the death of air is to become fire, and reversely.
and the death of water is to become air,
and the death of air is to become fire, and reversely.
He who hears not me but the LOGOS
will say: All is ONE". Heraclitus, 500 BCE.



