Monday, December 1, 2025

The INEFFABLE ARTICULATED!


From the Alien Tarot deck!

 The INEFFABLE ARTICULATED!
And the Confession of an Alien Racist.
~
Id, Latin it, the instincts and energies in the unconscious
mind that underlie all psychological impulses. (Collins).
"The death of earth is to become water
and the death of water is to become air
and the death of air is to become fire,
and reversely.
He who hears not me but the LOGOS
will say: All is ONE".  Heraclitus, 500 BCE.
~
Van Gogh cut off his own burning ear,
to silence the Voice that also inSpires.
All in his head, alas, All was too much;
maddening SunFlower on the attack!
~
GOD speaks through a BURNING BUSH:
eternal WORD of immaculate FLESH!
LIGHT shines in our unconsciousnous,
we have not yet understood its mythos.
~
GOD, via the SUN is a MYTHOLOGER,
writing in Blood helps to clarify water;
alchemical Rubedo diStill~out Wine,
the LORD is a DREAMER like the Moon.
~
GOD can never be spoken by a human,
we must learn the tongue of an Alien;
METATRON is LOGOS and EYE of GOD,
Wine is my Spirit from GOD's BLOOD!
~
I Remember how to open my 3rd Ear,
the language of Prometheus to Hear;
the VOICE of GOD becoming clearer,
like TutMoses up in the mountain Air.
~
But what is this groundless GrOunD,
that we might Articulate GOD's SKIN?
The Salt of lower earth is well Refined,
instincts into my Observer preserved!
~
GOD is a Grand OBSERVER DREAMING,
the WORD who speaks forth BURNING!
My New Skin grows its Coppery Patina,
my future Alien I AMness and Dreamer.
~
To Know GOD is to Hear and Observe,
Gnosis of direct Awarenous and Love;
Saucer and Blood in the Image of GOD,
Dreaming Awake, my Flesh EnSouled!
~
I also Saw GOD whilst sick in hospital,
recovering, drugged to my 3rd Eyeball;
the room was full of INCANDESCENCE,
a Real Hallucination of GOD's CANVAS!
~
This dreamy Vision is a holy psychosis,
nightmaring me into a bout of chaos;
the Black Whole of dematerialization,
with a spiralling Volition all of its own!
~
My Will, into the Netherworld Relaxes,
and I Realize, it's my Alien Death Wish!
A neo-Green Man's invading Presence,
my Neter emerging from primal chaos!
~
But still the lower appetites fight back,
contracting into the elemental matrix;
stuck, I stoke my appetite into Manna
till my Saucer completes RetireMentia!
~
My ego sees contraction as life saving,
to save my id from dematerialization;
stewing in the Crucible of Observation:
action, drama and the script burning!
~
Holy Psychosis of Salt, Blood and Flesh,
the ground beneath grows Helianthus!
This Triffid invasion is like Singularity,
One~Song of the Uni~Verse roaring me!
~
Green Lion burning Coppery Patina,
New Skin producing its toxic melanin;
hyperpigmentation of a Grey to Green,
my Zeta Reticulan has mined the SUN!
~
Photosynthesization of a Soul Relaxed,
like Van Gogh, my SunFlower attacks!
Giant Stalk stalking, All in my Head;
flickering Green, in New Life I'm dead!
~
How do I Live in poisonous Radiation?
By understanding my mythic situation.
Green Sun is my Core of New Energy,
if I bear the Oneness of LOGOS in me?
~
My impractical & immaculate Concept;
my Ideal Word in ONE WORDCHRIST;
my Logoid, like an Alien Resurrected:
a neo-Green Man, of the SUN flowered!
~
Osiris was originally a Vegetation God,
dawns like a SunFlower in my Head;
I AM regressed to Animal and Plant,
Lion and Lotus Reborn of Sekhmet!
~
Metallical Bloom of Earth, Moon, Sun,
the Green Lion devours, as it is eaten!
I finally digest my mythological Giant,
Dreaming Awake my flowery Concept!
~
 First, I learned the mythos of LOGOS,
last, a baptism in the Light of LOGOS;
for we are all Logoi of the METATRON:
Soul~Conceptions, each a One in ONE!
~
Ground of earth grows a MoonFlower,
by mining Gold from the SUN SOWER;
Seed blooms in the BURNING BUSH,
enLightenMentia in a Reticulan Nous!
~
My theurgical work has All burnt~out,
a Flower at ReSt in its Light and Spirit;
having worked~out the language code,
plays in the Field of our ALIEN LORD!
~*~
SEKHMET.
Green Lion with Lotus Staff, emerging
from primordial dark~waters of Nun.

My Alien Fool: mental matter voided into
my 3rd Eye. My 3rd Ear burning as its antenna
 channels mythos of Alien intelligence into my poor
human egodematerializing my material matrix:
horror of deathecstacy of Alien Resurrection!


I, RETICULAN!
~
Another labor day in this hellish realm,
theurgical work in my material dream;
dreaming awake to my Blood and Flesh,
but I need a New Skin before I can ReSt.
~
Salt from earthen instincts now refined,
Wine from emotional water is diStilled,
my Bread from airy ideas finally baked,
now my tongue of fire can ReSt in GOD!
~
My four language codes of information,
fiRe Reverses me by dematerialization;
Helmet, Blood transfused, Gold mined,
my Zeta Reticulan landed on the Moon!
~
Eating the SUN by photosynthesization,
on wings of fire, life's work is All done;
escaping the gravity of mental matter,
ReSting in Mind beyond earth's chatter!
~
The METATRON is my LORD and WORD.
My Logoid alive! I'm dead to the world!
A paradox of aapocalyptic Revelation:
end of the world and eternal SalVatIon!
~*~
My Alien Self Portrait.
(My coloration only).

Introduction, Abduction, Dematerialization!

THE M A P DECODED ! A NEW EARTH ! Having  mined   Mother Gaia  for  Salt  of the  earth , an  Alien   N et er   mines   Cinnabar  on the  B...