Monday, December 1, 2025

I, RETICULAN!


My Alien Fool: mental matter voided into
my 3rd Eye. My 3rd Ear burning as its antenna
 channels mythos of Alien intelligence into my poor
human egodematerializing my material matrix:
horror of deathecstacy of Alien Resurrection!


I, RETICULAN!
~
Another labor day in this hellish realm,
theurgical work in my material dream;
dreaming awake to my Blood and Flesh,
but I need a New Skin before I can ReSt.
~
Salt from earthen instincts now refined,
Wine from emotional water is diStilled,
my Bread from airy ideas finally baked,
now my tongue of fire can ReSt in GOD!
~
My four language codes of information,
fiRe Reverses me by dematerialization;
Helmet, Blood transfused, Gold mined,
my Zeta Reticulan landed on the Moon!
~
Eating the SUN by photosynthesization,
on wings of fire, life's work is All done;
escaping the gravity of mental matter,
ReSting in Mind beyond earth's chatter!
~
The METATRON is my LORD and WORD.
My Logoid alive! I'm dead to the world!
A paradox of aapocalyptic Revelation:
end of the world and eternal SalVatIon!
~*~
Alien Self Portrait, my mythoLogical Identity.
(My coloration only).

Introduction, Abduction, Dematerialization!

U . F .p O et ry. THE M A P DECODED ! A NEW EARTH  AND MODERN FOLKLORE . Having  mined   Mother Gaia  for  Salt  of the  earth , an  Alien ...