Monday, December 1, 2025

WRITING IN THE BLOOD OF LUNA!


One of my Self Paintings, Wine and Bread 
in the Grail of
the Blood Moon, risen from the Ashes of Earth crucified!

A SWORD IN THE SUN!
ETHOS, PATHOS, and LOGOS SharPened!
~
My earthen Cup is full of LUNA's Blood,
our Red Mercury attRacts eternal Gold;
my SWord at the East Gate forged in fire,
SOL's Sulfur of Light SharPenS the Ray!

~
But my Foetus is in a SpAce of Inertia,
beyond elements and the tongue of fire;
at ReSt in Peace but lacking Presence,
I need an Act of Will to replace mythos.
~
As with ideation, how to conjure LOGOS,
mental matter into immaterial Mythos?
Pure Sunshine inside a Wave~FUnctIon,
an ineffable and ethical Act of Volition!
~
I want to Awaken from Dreamy Inertia,
collapse Red Mercury to a Nib of Sulfur;
semi~awake Dreaming into a Lucid Ion,
to Pen my Ink into Conscious Painting!
~
My Mind is Flooded, but I don't contract,
in my own Spirit I feel mostly ReLaxed;
Blind LOVE is felt as an empathetic Ally,
ReBirthing my Soul in a rhetorical way!
~
Firstly, I learned how to shape thoughts,
powering my ideas, yet in matter caught;
etheric Knowing can also be sharPened,
logic into LOGOS, SUN of my Soul's Bread.
~
All words from one Immaculate WORD,
ReaSoning Power and Presence of GOD;
ethical ETHOS and empathetical PATHOS,
and a Will to Power of rhetorical LOGOS.
~
Sulfurous Mythos is like an Emanation,
not just the mythical tongue of the SUN;
its WORD Radiates archetypal patterns,
a MonoLOGOIC Gospel of Dissemination!
~
Stolen fire, a brush of the Burning Bush,
forges MetALs from the lower elements;
but fuel burns~out into Dreamy Inertia,
my PenDragOn replaces the fiery ether!
~
In my Inertia I must Rise from Spiritus,
by an Act of my Will Power I can FocUs:
my Wavy~FUnctIon collapsed into a Nib,
fiery U.F.pOetry into a shining Alien Orb!
~
Now I can See and Feel in my New Mind,
no longer afraid of the ineffable GrOunD;
CANVAS of ETHOS, PATHOS and LOGOS,
LIFE's TREE, and roots of a Burning Bush!
~
Below ideas, emotion, instinctual action,
into flaming mythos of creative intuition;
viaNetherworld to a Heart and Feather,
human blows~out, my Alien takes over!
~
My tongue of fire came out from my Soul,
but now my Tongue has turned to Gold!
Intuition into a pure, immaculate Word,
a Serpent's dialect, golden Silence Heard!
~*~


My quantum SWord and Eye of an Observer.
"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of 
the great and glorious Day of the Lord." Acts 2:20.

WRITING IN THE BLOOD OF LUNA!
GOD's DEATH STARE from SPACE!
The Muse of LUNA's EnLOVEnMent.
The PhotoSynthesizatIon of the SUN.
Real Hallucination of Earth's Ergot!
~*~
I feel all burned~out inside my Mind,
in a SPACE of inertia with no Volition;
working with fire for holy apotheosis,
now extinguished from this CANVAS!
~
Above the roots of this Burning Bush,
in GOD's GrOunD of SALT and ASHES,
inside a Helmet of inner ObserVatIon,
ReSt in the Peace and semi-SalVatIon.
~
I need to climb higher upon this TREE,
by an Act of Volition, my U.F.O. to fly;
fiery wings have wrought metallurgy,
it seems in EDEN there is no theurgy!
~
Foetus must go beyond this inertia,
like a school kid becoming a thinker;
somehow I have to conjure the Power,
to climb this TREE without stolen fire?
~
At least I'm through the Netherworld,
a Heart and Feather in my Ink~Well;
to write in Blood instead of intuition,
enActing Volition without my tongue!
~
So this is the Sap of my own Spiritus,
blind EnLOVEnMent feeling by Pathos;
inside the TRUNK of the TREE eternal,
channeling LUNA into a golden Apple!
~
My Spirit is dark but I can still feel it,
my Muse of the MOON is all I have left;
inSpiring me into immaterial ActIon,
Red Mercury absorbs Gold of the SUN!
~
Holy PhotoSynthesizatIon of LOGOS,
I'm Aliverisen from deadly ergotism;
gangrenous Bread, Patina for a Soul,
ATEN handing down our Rays of Gold!
~
I'm no longer stuck in inertia of ReSt,
emotion to MotIon of the Holy Spirit;
water to BlOod of Sap, Ink and Wine,
Dark LUNA Rebirths my PenDragOn!
~
At last I have a Vision for my Volition,
Mercurial Spirit shines from my Pen;
Nib shows the way just like a Lamp,
Dreaming me Awake into Who I AM!
~
My MotIon of Sap rises upon the TREE,
Light of the SUN, DEATH's Dark STAR.
An Apple digested will open our eyes,
so said that Serpent with a crafty hiss!
~
EIGHTH and NINTH of ALL and ONE,
TREE of LIFE beyond the other Seven;
growing out of INEFFABLE FERTILITY,
GROUND of BEINGESSE EST PERCIPI!
~
About the NINTH there is little to say:
the MYSTERY of GOD's Dark ENERGY:
a "BLACK that is BLACKER than Black",
Divine DARKNESS ever STARING back!
~
The DEATH I feared with great anxiety,
becomes ReLaxed into just a MYSTERY;
as a Creature, ever short of ETERNITY,
in the UNCREATED CREATOR l am o.k!
~
SPACE is SPACE is SPACE is also SPACE,
GrOunD of GOD's SALT, BLOOD, FLESH;
an e.t. in ARCHetTYPAL SPACIOUSNESS,
Helmet of SalVatIon forged of elements!
~
DEUS ABSCONDITUS fading eternally,
where a Saucer of the CANVAS can't fly;
the BLACK that is BLACKER than Black,
GOD's SILENT STARE..... from the Dark!
~
Life and Death have some similarities,
not just bookmarks, both continuities;
life after birth, death before our death,
to integrate both the growth and wrath!
~
Two sides, just one EIGHTH and NINTH,
a TREE of LIFE and GROUND of DEATH;
FERTILITY of SPACE, Patina of Growth,
neo-Green Man sprung from DePtHS!
~
So ends my reptilian crash into matter,
my fledged Foetus flies from its crater;
four elements to Grail, Wine and Light,
a Saucer transfused, Bread with Ergot!
~
Now I like to ReSt in GOD's DARKNESS,
eternally with us, endlessly beyond us;
MONADIC CYCLOPS with just one EYE,
one BEING, just BEING SPACE On High!
~
By experiential alchemical meditation,
in this ONE~VERSE with SALT of MIND,
SPACE is integrated by Alien U.F.pOetry,
gRoUNdED in this UNIVERSAL ENTITY!
~*~

My millennium Falconmouth into Divine Darkness,
tongue of elemental fireTear of Bloody Ink, Nib of
inner Light, and RainBrow of Conscious Dreaming.

PTAH, Speaks Forth all creation from one WORD!
A mummified Green GOD with Skullcap of Heaven.

SELF EMBALMING!
Death in Nigredo, Wrapped in Albedo,
Salted in Natron, Transfused in Rubedo,
Resurrected in Gold: Mind, Spirit, Soul!
~
I ReLax inside this Divine DARKNESS,
of every morn an emBalming process;
my id and ego wrapped into a cocoon,
Salt, Red Mercury and a Soul to mine!
~
My contractions against Lord DEATH,
are baptized by means of holy wRath;
memBrane of Salt in GOD's OCEAN,
preservation in emBalming Natron!
~
My brain removed and fluid drained,
New Skin with water turned to Wine;
inside DARKNESS of Spirit and Ashes,
Blood of LUNA grows Flesh of LOGOS!
~
PTAH Speaks, creates four elements,
GOD of metalworkers, Master Mason;
AUTHOR of one WORD afore creation,
skullcapped Mummy and green AEON.
~
Deep in MYSTERY each Soul Reborn:
preserved, transfused and Solarized;
my fiery mythos has turned to Blood,
Mindful Spirit with a Tongue of Gold!
~
My metamorphosis inside the cocoon,
inner Moon, Sun, wrapped in Natron;
Netherworld process of ApoTheoSis,
in THANATOS, PTAH, ISIS and LOGOS!
~
MummificatIon inside of DARKNESS,
with Blood of LUNA growing my Flesh;
blind Love to Light photosynthesized,
by my Green Man from GOD's WORD!
~*~
Egyptian Mummy with Tongue of PTAH.
Seven language modes metamorphosed
via fire and Blood into ever Living Gold
of the EIGHTH, ReSting in the NINTH.

Introduction, Abduction, Dematerialization!

U . F .p O et ry. THE M A P DECODED ! A NEW EARTH  AND MODERN FOLKLORE . Having  mined   Mother Gaia  for  Salt  of the  earth , an  Alien ...