Monday, December 1, 2025

THE DEATH OF DEATH!


"The savior swallowed death, and swallowed the
visible with the invisible. He is the destroyer of death.”

THE DEATH OF DEATH IS LIFE!
THE HUMAN TIME VIRUS DISPELLED  BY
SORCERY IN MY SAUCER. DARK MYTHOS
OF THANATOS REVEALS LORD LOGOS!
~
DEATH speaks to me even as I now write,
channelling THANATOS inside my Craft;
Blood spills from my death and baptism,
fills my Grail with its Spirit and Chrism!
~
THANATOS comes to meet and greet us,
terrifies me, and tears my life to pieces!
But inside a Saucer I feel somewhat safe,
observing without fear of YAMA's wrath!
~
If we channel Gods we need discretion,
we must own every ego and id reaction.
DEATH comes to dispell material time,
the past and future "trick" in our minds!
~
Lord DEATH teaches dematerialization,
his mythological sorcery and SalVatIon;
an immaterial Saucer bears his baptism,
Salt preserves by power of observation!
~
My past reverses, my future Alien is now,
in this archetypal PRESENCE in my Brow;
I am baptized in GOD's darkest of LIGHT,
the GRIM REAPER gazes into my Helmet!
~
The spell of earth's instinctual survival,
the spell of emotional waves that we feel,
and the spell of mental matter in mind,
by DEATH's baptism all dematerialized!
~
My Mind is voided in DEATH's mortido,
id, libido, ideas back into an Alien Child;
how is it possible to be inSpired by YAMA,
unless he is a God with a mythical drama!
~
EnDarkenMent is a strange kind of magic,
disappearing me, causing Panic attacks;
as I face off with this ABYSS of NOWNESS,
I must integrate every God, gazing back!
~
My magical Grail in this baptismal Ether,
fills~up with New Wine and a Holy Wafer;
the Moon turns to Blood before the Dawn,
my Saucer is a Dark Moon and Black Sun!
~
I am made in the Image of a PANTHEON,
a process of apotheosis into my neo-Alien.
From SOPHIA'S fall her SUN REsurrected,
and I must follow this example, mapped.
~
I must swallow my unconscious Shadow,
digest and integrate whatever lies below;
the Saucer is my resurrection Machine,
made of immaterial Metals of SalVatIon!
~
Elemental matter can be fluently learned,
four basic languages can be transformed:
Salt of the earth and our water into Wine,
airy logic to my Logos, One LOGOS mined!
~
Elements take time to be well integrated,
then we can forge our immaterial Mind:
earth into Ashes for a metallical Saucer,
a millennium Falcon will last us forever!
~
Inside a winged Helmet Blood transfuses,
metallical Red Mercury in my Cup refills;
HEAVEN'S HEAVE lifts me on blind LOVE,
so I can refocus and collapse this WAVE!
~
My Helmet diStills~out Wine from water,
my death spills Blood inside my Observer;
Aliens photosynthesize metallical Flesh,
mined from LOGOS. DEATH is CHRISTOS!
~*~
Lord THANATOS is 
CHRISTOS,
the BLACK SUN, fallen and risen!
JESUS swallowed his own SHADOW.

PROLOGOS.

God zilla   morphs into a   Xeno morph . Icarus II , a  re s U rr e c t ion Machine with Sentience , flies to the Moon , to di Still ~out...