Monday, December 1, 2025

EPILOGOS.

Fire dematerializes into a Third Eye:
One memBrane for my forgetfulness;
One Tear of Blood from lower water;
One Eye~Ball of Light, Orb of the air;
One rainBrow of sublimated Patina!
~*~
EPILOGOS.
A Final cIrcumAMbulation of the
LOGOS, into a Logoid REMEMBERED!
~
I feel like I'm already dead inside,
no more libidinal energy for my id;
the battery has flat-lined in my mind,
my emotional~charge is well drained!
~
Fire was my substratum of power,
warming~up earth, water, airy ideas;
I must understand it mythologically,
or else stay stuck in unconscious fire!
~
Fiery mythos is exiled in materiality,
to be dematerialized COnscioUsly;
then somehow to integrate my Stone,
the OneNess of my All, ever as One!
~
A 2~step process of Alien apotheosis,
destrUction then CO~creativeness;
Patina on a MONADIC cUp of Spiritus,
and a Soul ashine within the LOGOS!
~
OneNess is like a Dream of sleeping!
How to remember timeless knowing,
as an Alien from the future, Present,
without id, ego and libido of the past?
~
First, learn the four language modes,
lastly, sublimate the matrix of libido;
make sublime the eternal Tria Prima,
REintegration into a sealed Observer!
~
Seed to Sap into a SunFlower bright,
but how, I keep asking, to stay aLight?
I just cannot remember how to do it:
to Be and not to Be, in One Moment!
~
I'm always HeRe even when I'm not,
in a Cloud of Unknowing never forgot;
maybe I don't need to remember me,
just remember to forget, and let it Be!
~
Libidinal energy into a climactic end,
id, fluid, idea, libido, mortido, Logoid;
Seed of my SunFlower is also an Eye,
the LOGOS allways REMEMBERS Me!
~
Lower energy into my higher Power,
photosynthesizing the LOGOS on high;
as below so above, Food for the Mind:
Manna of Salt, Wine and Deily Bread!
~
My life becomes a Utopian reflection,
Eden, beyond unconscious projection;
Seed to a Serpent with a crafty Craft,
idealized, immaculate Alien Concept!
~
I once dreamed of dismemberment,
four limbs floating in space, all rent;
how to pull myself together All in One,
into forgetfulness on the cross atoned?
~
It's no longer my job to remember me,
my work is all done, my Mind is freed;
"MEMRA" of One WORD RECORDS ALL,
Souls REMEMBERED by the OverSOUL!
~
ATEN, hands down my Soul's MemRay,
mythos to LOGOS grows a SunFlower;
METATRON forever REMEMBERS Me,
in the LIGHT of Archetypal MEMORY!
~*~
The ATEN hands down my MemRay 
of
Self forgetfulness and ReMembrance!
The paradox of All in Singularity.

My depiction of dematerialization in the
alchemical fire, into the Tria Prima of
forgetfulness, in a 3rd Eye of continuous
NowNess focussed in the Mirror-Mind
of crystallized Natron!

PROLOGOS.

God zilla   morphs into a   Xeno morph . Icarus II , a  re s U rr e c t ion Machine with Sentience , flies to the Moon , to di Still ~out...