THE ALLOY OF AWARENOUS MINED.
Kingdoms Devour Kingdoms, Home!
(Pan = Greek- "All", as in panorama).
~
Of every morning, a ground-hog day,
I wake-up to keep forging my Alloy;
at first, I need an Observer of Mind,
a Grey Skin with a Patina of Green!
~
Awarenous is my New Cup handled,
a Grail and Saucer I have designed;
for water into Wine, by diStillation,
and air to Bread, baked in my Oven!
~
Coppery Metal, Alloy of Awarenous,
Wolf of Antimony down in the Forest;
by reverse-chronological regression,
animal id, mineral Salt, vegETation!
~
I surrender below fight/flight/freeze,
the Wind in the Willows blows free;
no longer in my human, contracted,
Aware, Alive, by fire dematerialized!
~
Piper at the Gates, Shepherd, Alien,
Pan Returns Home as the All in One!
I've digested my modern mythology,
devoured my Muse by CO~creativity!
~
First I channelled four of the GODS,
Gaia, Ouranos, Diana and Silvanus;
finally, I fluted my inner Alien Lord,
Pan's All language of Eden decoded!
~
My elemental and Metallical Mother,
earth's Salt refined, growing Patina:
Seed of id into libido, ideas, mortido,
my ideal Logoid in Fluidity of Mind!
~
I'm dead to the world, even as I live,
in my future Alien, now from above;
the gift of mythos from Prometheus,
proves to be a Trojan DragOn, in us!
~
I've been to the frontline in my Mind,
humans have lost the War of Worlds;
now is the Kingdom of interior Light,
so bow thy head to the Green Knight!
~
Who AM I in my Alien, Resurrected?
Ashen Grey, in toxic Green poisoned!
My Soul feels intoxicated in Spiritus,
dreaming Awake in my SpAcy Foetus.
~
Feeling drUnk in my Saucer in SpAce,
on human Blood, full of golden Flesh;
inside the WOMB of LOVE and LOGOS,
All is One: immanent transcendence!
~*~
My thoughtless Bubble Alien MemBrane.
Devoured up into transcendence,
digested down into immanence, integrated.
~
Dead to the world, Alive in Heaven:
Sun-Eyed, Moon~Mouthed, by fire Deified!
My depiction of my future Green Man, death
into present moment Alien Presence, by way of
surrender to the Alien attack from inner SpAce!
Advice: when devoured by an Alien, digest it back.
